Qubilea is a software testing company, located in the Helsinki metropolitan area, that specialises in quality assurance of digital solutions.
We are on the lookout for test automation experts to help our customers in their automation challenges. The popular Robot Framework and Python tend to top the list of our most frequently used tools, but we can’t wait to be impressed by your expertise in other technologies as well. Any adventures in the DevOps fields will also be applauded.
Your job description may vary from taking on a role in an existing automation concept to building it all from scratch, or even to test management with a focus on automation.
As an employer
Our typical customer projects are development projects related to digital service development or mobile solutions, but we also receive queries regarding other types of test automation. Our customer portfolio includes all kinds of companies, from start-ups to international public companies in different sectors.
Being small is our strength; it enables us to focus on the essentials – our staff and customers.
- We offer a competitive salary with additional benefits
- Instead of pinball machines and large office spaces, we prefer to invest in free time: we offer additional paid holidays as an employee benefit.
- Motivation is key to advancing your career, which is why we think that interesting tasks, optional training of your choice or your own technology projects are important.
We all work hard on our customer projects, and the workplace is often at the customer’s premises or in a remote office at home, for example. Nevertheless, you’ll never feel alone because you can always contact your colleagues, including the top management of the company, for support or a casual chat in our company’s Slack workspace. Hobbies are important, and we sometimes introduce our colleagues to our own hobbies on our recreational days.
When you first contact us, use your own words to tell us about yourself and the software testing tasks that you are interested in and that motivate you.
We’ll get together a couple of times to see if you and Qubilea are a perfect match and if we can be an employer that offers interesting challenges to you.
What we offer:
- A salary. The level of pay we offer to an experienced test automation expert is around €4,200 to €4,700 per month. This is the basis for negotiating your salary and compensation model.
- Free time. Five (5) additional days of paid holiday per year. This benefit is available to you right from the beginning of your employment.
- A career. When you want to learn more, we pay for your training. If you want more challenging tasks, it’s our job to find them for you.
- Basic benefits. Lunch, sports and culture allowance, remote work opportunities, tools of your choice, good insurance coverage and an extensive occupational health service that includes dental care, provided by Mehiläinen.
- Trust and responsibility
- Nice colleagues
- A versatile career in test automation tasks related to software projects or as part of testing teams.
- Experience in Robot Framework and Python, experience in other test automation technologies highly appreciated.
- Good problem-solving skills and focus on solutions.
- A positive and flexible character that ensures that you fit well into different work communities.
- A hobby that you might even be interested in introducing your colleagues to.
- Experience in Cypress, Espresso or Detox, for example
- Experience in working with DevOps solutions
- Other experience in the testing sector (e.g. performance/load testing, etc.)
- Ability to take responsibility, e.g. managing test automation projects
- Interest in participating in the development of Qubilea’s operations in terms of business activities, work community or other activities
Send your free-text application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to get in touch, even if you aren’t actively looking for anything new at the moment.
Maybe you are interested in hearing about new projects and job opportunities in the future!